Looking for an exciting way to keep your children entertained over the Spring school holidays? Let them enjoy a wide range of fun activities at a YMCA Holiday Program!
With a variety of exciting incursions and activities, the kids are sure to have a fun, action packed day. Holiday Program activities are suitable for children aged five to twelve years.
The 2017 Spring School Holiday Program will run from Monday 25 September - Friday 6 October. Our Program is open weekdays (public holidays excluded) 8.00am – 6.00pm.
All the information and documents you will need to enrol your child is currently up on our web site and available at reception. Bookings for the Spring School Holiday Program will open Monday 4 June and are due by Friday the 22th September. Bookings received after this date will incur a $20 admin fee.
There are limited spaces available for the incursions, so please book early to avoid disappointment
To book your child into our Holiday Program:
1. Download and complete a 2017 enrolment form for each child (NB: annual requirement only)
2. Download and complete a booking form for each child, indicating which days you would like your child to attend once you and your children have read the brochure and activities information for activities running each day during the current program. These documents are all released prior to each program.
3. Form(s) to be submited in person at the centre due to privacy laws
4. Please provide all supporting documents when enrolling your child. This applies to families who have not previously attended any programs or where circumstances have changed.
This includes copies of:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunisation Records
- Child Health Record, if available (for sighting only)
- Custody Orders, where applicable
- Medical Management Plans (Anaphylaxis, Asthma, Allergy or other) where appropriate
Please note, bookings and booking forms cannot be processed or made without a completed 2017 Enrolment Form. Due to DHS requirements the enrolment form must be handed into our centre so that staff can sight your child's immunisation record, health record and birth certificate- these must be original and a copy will be kept on file. Can't find your immunisation certificate? You can download a copy from the Australian Childhood Immunisation register.
You will be contacted within 5 working days in regards to payment. We request all amounts owing be paid before commencement of the program.
Any late booking will incur a $20 late administration fee. This fee will be charged per family and does not include bookings for any optional activities.
Cost $72.00 full day (No half days available)
You may find you are eligible for a reduced daily cost though Centrelink. Call 136150 to register your child for Childcare Benefit (CCB) and Childcare Rebate (CCR).
Our program includes loads of in-house activities – cooking , craft, games and focus (theme) days. Our program is run under strict National Regulations and is based on the “My Time Our Place” Framework. Our qualified, experienced educators will ensure your children have a safe and happy time with us.
Lots of working parents book their children in, but there are many others who use us to break up the holidays – a great idea when this school break can seem to go on forever. Perhaps you might like to let your child have a look at what’s on and ask them to chose a couple of days a week to enjoy themselves here in a familiar, secure environment.
For more information about our School Holiday Program or information on upcoming programs, please call us on (03) 5382 2576 or email us