Looking for an exciting way to keep your children entertained over the school holidays? Let them enjoy a wide range of fun activities at a YMCA Holiday Program!
With a variety of exciting incursions and activities, the kids are sure to have a fun, action packed day. Holiday Program activities are suitable for children aged five to twelve years.
The 2019 Autumn School Holiday Program will run from Monday 8th April - Thursday 18th April. Our Program is open weekdays (public holidays excluded) 8.00am – 6.00pm.
All the information and documents you will need to enrol your child are available on our website and available at reception. Bookings for the Autumn School Holiday Program open on Monday 25th March 2019.
There are limited spaces available for the incursions, so please book early to avoid disappointment
To book your child into our Holiday Program:
1. Download and complete a 2019 enrolment form for each child (NB: annual requirement only)
2. Download and complete a booking form for each child, indicating which days you would like your child to attend once you and your children have read the brochure and activities information for activities running each day during the current program. These documents are all released prior to each program.
3. Form(s) to be submited in person at the centre due to privacy laws
4. Please provide all supporting documents when enrolling your child. This applies to families who have not previously attended any programs or where circumstances have changed.
This includes copies of:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunisation Records
- Child Health Record, if available (for sighting only)
- Custody Orders, where applicable
- Medical Management Plans (Anaphylaxis, Asthma, Allergy or other) where appropriate
Please note, bookings and booking forms cannot be processed or made without a completed 2019 Enrolment Form. Due to DHS requirements the enrolment form must be handed into our centre so that staff can sight your child's immunisation record, health record and birth certificate- these must be original and a copy will be kept on file. Can't find your immunisation certificate? You can download a copy from the Australian Childhood Immunisation register.
You will be contacted within 5 working days in regards to payment. We request all amounts owing be paid before commencement of the program.
Any late booking will incur a $20 late administration fee. This fee will be charged per family and does not include bookings for any optional activities.
Cost $74.90 full day (No half days available)
Our program includes loads of in-house activities – cooking , craft, games and focus (theme) days. Our program is run under strict National Regulations and is based on the “My Time Our Place” Framework. Our qualified, experienced educators will ensure your children have a safe and happy time with us.
Lots of working parents book their children in, but there are many others who use us to break up the holidays. Perhaps you might like to let your child have a look at what’s on and ask them to chose a couple of days a week to enjoy themselves here in a familiar, secure environment.
For more information about our School Holiday Program or information on upcoming programs, please call us on (03) 5382 2576
Child care subsidy changes
Commencing 2 July 2018, The Federal Government will implement its new Child Care Package.
The Child Care Subsidy (CCS) will replace the existing child care payments.
Our After School Care program qualifies for the new subsidy. Click here to learn more about the changes.
Notice: Important Information about the Child Care Subsidy (CCS) (updated 14 March 2019)
To receive the new CCS, you will need to give Centrelink extra information using your Centrelink online account through myGov.
Many families are currently unaware that Centrelink automatically ceases any Child Care Subsidy (CCS) for families who have not attended for 8 weeks.
What does this mean for me?
If you are only using our program during school holiday periods, your bookings are more than 8 weeks apart. This means your CCS will have stopped and won’t automatically apply to your account for the upcoming program.
What do you need to do?
To make it easy for you, and to ensure there will be no surprises when you receive your statement, there are a few steps you need to complete to re-activate your CCS:
• Book at least one day in the program before the 1st of April (so we know that you are attending again).
• Let us know at the program that you completed this step so we can update your account.
• After the 1st April log into your MyGov account and confirm your enrolment.
Step-by-step instructions on how to do this are here
When you have completed this step, let us know and we will be able to apply your subsidy.
Why can’t I do it straight away?
If you try to confirm your enrolment before the 1st of April, Centrelink will cease your CCS again due to non-attendance at the program and we will need to repeat the process again.
We apologise for adding things to your to-do list, but we want to ensure that by the time statements come out and your account is debited, CCS is applying as it should.