In this engaging and practical seminar, you will learn the difference between a food allergy and an intolerance, and we’ll answers some of the most common questions including:
- How common are food allergies and intolerances?
- What’s behind the rising incidence of allergies and intolerances in Australia?
- Who do they typically affect and why?
- Is my reaction a food allergy or intolerance?
- Which foods cause approx. 90% of the reactions?
- Gluten, dairy, a food chemical or something else?
- Do most children or adults outgrow their food intolerance?
- To reduce risk, should I avoid certain foods when pregnant or breastfeeding?
- When is the best time to introduce new foods to young children?
This seminar is FREE for members of our Centre. To secure your spot, please enroll using the form here. If you are bringing a friend, they will need to complete the form too.